SPECIAL FOR 2010: SEABRITAIN FESTIVAL
In 2010 the entire UK mainland will be celebrating the bicentenary of Admiral Lord Nelson and the Battle of Trafalgar. Why not combine a trip to the Channel Islands with your mainland UK itinerary? Guernsey, Jersey and the smaller islands of Herm, Alderney and Sark will be joining the festivities with maritime festivals, air rallies, fetes de la Mer, regattas, art, textiles and photographic exhibitions to celebrate "Where Sky Meets Sea and Shore".
2010 OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS IN THE UK:
- Until 23rd January: Hungary's Heritage: the Esterhazy Collection at Somerset House (The Gilbert Collection)
- Until July: Great Escapes Exhibition – The Imperial War Museum, Lambeth Road.
- 1 – 24th January: Harrods Winter Sale. Brompton Rd.
- 6 – 16th January: International Boat Show – Excel Exhibition Centre, London Docklands.
- 19 – 23rd January: London Art Fair. Business Design Centre.
- 20 -25th January: Winter Decorative Antiques and Textiles Fair, Battersea Park.
- 23rd February – 22nd May: Caravaggio – National Gallery, London.
- 1st – 6th March: Fine Art and Antiques Fair – Olympia, London.
- 9th – 15th March: BADA Antiques and Art Fair – Duke of York's Headquarters, London
- 13th March: Antique and Collectors' Fair – Alexandra Palace, London.
- 28th March: Oxford and Cambridge boat race – River Thames, London
- 17th April: London Marathon
Reserve your dates now. Fill out our Custom Tour Services or Itinerary Planning Request Form. Fax or mail the form to us or call us for availability.
- 1 – 31st January: The Vaughan Bequest of Turner Watercolours. National Gallery of Scotland. Edinburgh.
- 12 Feb – 2nd May: Andy Warhol self portraits: Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art. Edinburgh.
- 29th April – 2nd May: Spirit of Speyside: Scotland's Whisky Festival. Various venues across Speyside.